Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/26

Favorite 4: book

My favorite book is Harry Potter series. I don't read book often but I like it very much.  I like this story's precision. My family have all series' books and everybody read it. I like their magic and world view. Then I watched the movies too. Then my another favorite book is a self-enrichment book about future, the title is "Reason of work", in Japanese "Hataraku riyu". Please try it! It was interesting for me, and if you think about your future, you must got impression. You can borrow KGU library. But basically, I don't like reading. I like Fashion magazine too. I don't buy often them but I read it in convenient store's magazine corner or book store. My favorite magazines are non-no, ViVi, Sweet, Can Cam, JiLLE and sometime mini. Every non-no's models are cute and I like especially Nozomi Sasaki and Arisa Sato.

[148 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿