Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/17

International Cocktail Party_Speaking

I did presentation in the Mr.... Tomei's Speaking class, so I'll show you my presentation here. We were identified with other country person and we played original person dulling presentation. We made 10 slides. So please read it!

Let's start international cocktail party! Hi there, I'm Adila. Nice to meet you. I'm from Morocco. Do you know Morocco? Then my job is fashion director. I like vividly color because I'm a Moroccan. This cloth were designed by me. I like my job very much. I like music too. These are Moroccan traditional instruments. It's like a drums. My hobby is camel back riding.I dislike dentist! But actually I've never got cavities, so I'm just afraid them. Look this picture. Morocco is here. Morocco locates northern Africa. Our official language is Arabic, and second language is French. Why? Because in the past, Morocco was a France's colony. Some people can speak too because Morocco and Spain is very close. This is Moroccan flag. Red means Moroccan ancestor, on the front of green star is symbol of Islam. Thank you listening!

[179 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿