Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/03

Favorite1: drink

I like some drinks. My most favorite drink is cafe au lait. Bakery has some kinds of cafe au lait, for example mattcha cafe au lait, tea cafe au lait and low calorie cafe au lait. Original cafe au lait is not too sweet and mild. Second I like acerola drink, do you know it? You can buy from bending machine. The drink is red color and a little sweet-sour! I think it has a lot of vitamin, so it is good for our health. Third I like green tea! I like it whichever hot or cold. I drunk green tea when I was MN, the green tea is not real green tea, so I want to know them real green tea taste.

[124 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿