Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/26

cold & hot news

This night is very cold. Everyone, be careful to have a bad cold! I have a good fresh news!
I passed oral exam of ZARA! I wanted new p.t.j and I sent my resume two weeks ago, and I received oral exam at ZARA in Shimotori street last Friday and I got a call yesterday! I will work at ZARA in Clea which will open 18 Nov. So I am opening staff! I will welcome you at ZARA so please come! Many friends cerebrated me, so I am very happy! But I must go training before the open, so I will be absent some class. I don't want it!!! I'm so sorry. Until now I had many p.t.j. for example coffee shop staff, campaign girl, wedding reception and office work. Apparel is new world for me, so I had a little nervous but I decided to try it bravely:)
By the way, do you know ZARA? ZARA is Spanish apparel maker. Them clothes are so cool, but I don't have the cloth! oh... I buy something at there shortly. My hourly wage is 900 JPY! Oh my goodness. Instead I may be wanted high level hospitality or works. ZARA doesn't have any severe restriction about grooming, it's good for me, because I don't want to cut my nail shortly and I want to do nailing:3 I try hard good relationship in new ZARA. Oh I'm so sleepy, bye.


[236 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. Congraturation!
    I didn't know that there will be ZARA shop opened.

    返信削除
  2. To Tetsu
    Thank you so much!
    Please come in;)

    返信削除