Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/24

BR 2-04: Storm Castle (Rosie, 2006)


“I don't want the key to glow. I don't want a magic adventure. I want to play on Nadim's computer." (p.8)

I read "Storm Castle". First I was interested in this title, so I chose this book. This story has 1386 words. I think this wrote by British English, so if you read this story, take care these points. Some time it uses different spelling. This story’s kind is adventure. 4 children wander off into a boy’s computer game! Are you interested in it, aren’t you? They make head some funny problems. The children configured by some races, so it is also good point I think. This book is not so difficult, so I want to read you too. Then I was late to bring back this book to library, so I’m sorry librarian. Lol

[134 words]
Reference
Dickins, Rosie. (2006). Stories of Unicorns [Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 9]. London, England: Usborne Publishing.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿