Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/17

Essay 2-01a: Eimi's Favorite Place

      I'll show you my favorite places. My favorite places are my room and KGU, airport, Jieitai Avenue, over seas and Kumamoto downtown. Especially Kumamoto downtown has many good spots, for example Shimotori, Kamitori, around the Shirakawa river and Kumamoto castle.

First, I like my room. Because I can feel the most comfortable atmosphere. My room is normal size and a little messy. My room has a desk and a bed and closet and two shelves. Entering my room, I can smell my perfume's smell. My room is like just a closet! I want new shelf. In my room is only my space, so I like it.

Second, I like Kumamoto Gakuen University, off course!  Because I can meet many friends and eat lunch with them. Especially we often use bakery in the noon dulling the lunch time. Bakery is very popular, so lunch time is during a peak. When we can't get sheet, we go to upper level classroom. Building 14 has Mac PC, so I like here. In Autumn, row of gingo trees are very beautiful!

Third, Jieitai avenue is near of my high school. Here's row of cherry blossom trees are very famous. In spring, here is so wonderful! It is not only noon but also night cherry blossom is so nice. Every year the cherry blossom festival is held in here.

I love airplane, so I like airport very much. I've ever been to some airports and I like Japanese airport, because Japanese airport is very clean. Especially I like Fukuoka airport and Haneda airport. Haneda airport was made new landing field. Fukuoka airport is good location.

Next favorite is over seas. I've ever been to Singapore, Australia, Indonesia and U.S. Last July and August I went to Minnesota. I found many good places! Performable Bethel University, many lakes, Mall of America, Target (Supermarket), Cottage grove adnd Minneapolis. Especially I was surprised at scale of Bethel. Every building is big and super. My favorite places were cafeteria and our class room.

Last, Kumamoto downtown is my favorite too. Shimotori and Kamitori have many shops. I often go to PARCO and New-s. Shirakawa river is a best-kept secret, because there is the best for taking a walk. Also around Kumamoto castle is great. I'm proud of it.

Anyway these all places are necessary for me. Every places has my important memories,or I and my boyfriend's memories. Did you catch my favorite places? If you know new places now, please visit there, except my room!




[413 words]

10 件のコメント:

  1. What place do you like the best? :)

    返信削除
  2. I finally got Eimi's blog!!! I agree with you! and I want to go your room someday.

    返信削除
  3. To Yuki,
    Hmmm, It's so difficult question.
    Maybe Singapore is the best one.

    返信削除
  4. To Yukino,
    NO WAY! lol
    My room is chaos. haha

    返信削除
  5. I like bakery too♡
    I want to eat lunch together///

    返信削除
  6. To Marika,
    OK sure! Let's eat together except Wed.
    Because I have only this class.yai

    返信削除
  7. I like cherry blossoms too♡
    Let's go to see them next spring(^^)

    返信削除
  8. What is your favorite country?

    返信削除
  9. To Haruka,
    Oh sounds good!
    Let's go for Ohanami!

    返信削除
  10. To kazu,
    My favorite country is Singapore, because I'd lived there for 4 years.

    返信削除