Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/04

Favorite 2: Clothing

My favorite clothing is girly style. I often check fashion magazine non-no, ViVi, JiLE, Camcan or Sweet. I think a lot of Eibei girls are very fashionable. I also heard that there are a lot of fashionable people in Kumamoto prefecture. So some cloth makers sell new cloth first in Kumamoto. I don’t like only trendy clothing, so I always mix trendy one and just my favorite one. By doing so, I can express my style fashion and I avoid reeking with trendy one, being buried in other people. Now I ‘m aiming for stylish and cute fashion style. Because my favorite fashion model ikumi is so. I like clothing but I don’t buy too expensive one. So my favorite clothing is not expensive one too.

[129 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Which shops do you often go shopping?
    In Kumamoto?
    I've heard some women go to Fukuoka to go shopping.

    返信削除