Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/02

Hair model in hair salon pikA icHi

Oct 30
I was a hair model in hair salon pikA icHi. I was made up my face and hair by Ms. Mitsumi. She is my friend Juri's hair cutter. Then Ms. Mitsumi offered introduction of model to Juri and Juri appointed me, so I was a model only a day! Ms. Mitsumi planed theme that is retro girl. I updated my picture on my facebook, so if you want to see it, you can find it! I've never been a model, so I had a little nervous but camera man and Ms. Mitsumi took care me very much, so I could enjoy shooting. There were about 10 hair models. Photos which are chose by producer catch on the salon's web page image. Anyway this experience was very good for me:) I want to try again.

[135 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds like you had a good experience.
    Where did it held the hair show?

    返信削除
  2. To Tetsu
    It held at the salon.

    返信削除