Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/04

BR 2-05: Stories of Dolls (Susanna, 2006)

" The dolls rushed back to where Molly had left them and stayed as still as they could." (p.7)

I read " Stories of Dolls". There is not letter number indication, so i don't know this book's letter number, then I think it's under 2000 words rightly. This book has short 3 stories. This book's cover is so cute, so I chose this one. I want to read this every girls. Surely every girl's must have loved dolls in childhood. You will remember your childhood. Every dolls are very cute, and I found common thing in these stories, it is that every dolls love their owner and can speak or move themselves. I want to talk with dolls! haha Upper quotation expresses it. What some people belive that dolls have mind is mysterious, but I was so. Anyway I recommend this book!

Reference
Davidson, Susanna. (2006). Stories of Dolls. London, England: Usborne Publishing.

[141 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿