Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/10

BR 2-07: The Carnival (Kaye, 2000)

" One small hand hit the magic button! WHOOOSH!" (p.5)

I read "The Carnival". About 1 week ago, I was recommended this book by Haruka, and as you can see from the upper citation. This book has only 594 words, so I could read the book quickly.

Pip is this story's main character, and he is yet a little boy. One day he was in a bad mood and he continued to cry. Then the family was in the lift, Pip hit the magic button, and the lift made big funny noise. The button lead them other place where was holdind the carnival. Pip forgot his bad mood.

I watched the carnival at USJ and Tokyo Disney Land and Tokyo Disney Sea. Carnival is very mirthful, so I like it too. Many decolated vehicles make the long line. I also like colorful balloons! It makes me happy.

This is pretty story, so I recommend to read this book. I especially want reader to focus page number 6! haha

Reference
Umansky, Kaye. (2000). The Carnival [Literacy Land: Step 6]. Harlow, England: Pearson/Longman.
[165 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿