Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/09

Favorite 7: dessert

I like sweet dessert very much. I like western one and Japanese one each other. My favorite dessert is cake, pudding, something includes custard, something includes chocolate chips, real cream and coconuts! For example, doughnuts are very good easygoing and good taste. What it has many flavors is also good point. Then recently, convenience store has many desserts too. Especially kinds of pudding are perfect. I recommend you “Milk pudding”. It’s very mild and not too sweet. Have you ever tried it? Moreover, almost convenience stores sell original dessert production. I often go over LAWSON’s original roll cake. LAWSON makes season limited flavor roll cake!! Then my most favorite dessert is Fukuoka's famous confection "Hakata Torimon". When I ate this first time, I was so surprised at the taste. I can't explain the detail of the sensitive taste. Anyway it is addictive sweet taste, be careful! I want to go cake buffet! Are there anyone who want to come with me??

[165 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿