Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/07

20TH photo shooting


Yesterday I took 20th anniversary photos at photo studio first. The studio locates at Kami-Suizenji. Actually, furisode, Japanese-style clothing, which I wear in this picture is my mam's one. This furisode was made with way-out  and traditional way, it's called Sou-shibori in Japanese. First when I saw my mam's furisode, I was so disappointed the so old fashion pattern, but after I wore it, I fancied my furisode. I think that I want to conserve this furisode for my future daughter.

Current day, I had a little nervous because I am a photograph badly girl since olden days. I'm not good at girding myself in front of camera, but at photo studio, I didn't have nervous absolutely. Beauty staffs are good and friendly service, and I got along smoothly with camera man! I was took  300 photos! Unbelievable! (Average is over 40 under 100 photos.)

This studio's good point is that they give us all photos data as a free. If you want to go this studio, I can introduce and discount ticket! I was so satisfied the shooting. I appreciate to my parents.  I post this studio's web page at bottom of this post.



Photo studio: http://first-studio.jp/

[199 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿