Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/14

Essays 2-01a: Favorite Place

I'd like to introduce my favorite place in Kumamoto. It is Jieitai Avenue. Do you know that where? This avenue locates in Kengun, near Daini high school. Then every I through here, I can remember high school hood. When I was a high school student, This Avenue was my route to and from school. In spring, I and my friends enjoyed to watch cherry blossom every day.

Of course it has Japan Self-Defense Forces garrison. Self-Defence Forces bugles in given period of time, twice a day, actually morning and evening. Sometime you may see SDF personnel or their big khaki-colored vehicles.

The row of cherry trees where is in Kengun Avenue are very famous in Kumamoto. May be row of cherry blossom continues over 500 meters. Here is so wonderful in spring! I like cherry blossom, because it is little and cute. So here is the best for me. I especially like dulling timing of the bloom and time to start flower dust. I think these time are the best timing.  The view that flower's petal flutter is so romantic. If you want to go there, I advise you to check the flowering information. Don't forget!

I know other famous spot of cherry blossom in Kumamoto City, for example around Kumamoto Castle, where has a lot of cherry blossom trees too, but Jieitai Avenue is longer than around Kumamoto Castle’s row of cherry trees.

Not only noon, but also night, cherry blossom is so nice, because lights light white flowers. When I see it at night, it touch me, and I'm proud of Japanese tradition such as loving watch cherry blossom.

Every year the cherry blossom festival is held in here. Jieitai Avenue has Taiyaki shop and some shops. Jieitai Avenue is very good location, because here is so near station of train. Many bus also run here so very convenient. Sidewalk is so maintained, and placed point system bock and sound signals for blinds. This is very good.

Then I have one more reason. Here is also I and my boyfriend's memorial place. First we visit here last year, but we separated and after we together again, we visited there in spring this year. We only walked the avenue however I satisfied very much. I want to go there every spring with my boyfriend.

[380 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. Of course I know that Street.
    When I was high school students,I always ride to that street by bicycle.

    返信削除
  2. To Tetsu
    What was your high school??

    返信削除