Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/20

BR 2-09: The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs (Mairi, 2006)


"Every morning, Tom collected the eggs. He took them to sell in the village." (p. 16)


I read "The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs". This title is so long, but the content is simple. This book has just 1000 words. I like animal's story, so I chose this book. 


There is Tom and Elena in this story, they lived small cottage and they were poor. They had a garden and hens and geese. Tom sold eggs every day at village. One day he found a strange egg. The color is not normal...

Do you know this story? this story is one of Aesop's Fables. These are a collection of short stories. Then this story has the "moral". It is: Don't be greedy or you might lose everything. I didn't know this story, it was good for me ti know this story. I recommend you to read this one.

Reference
Mairi, Mackinnon. (2006). The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs [Usborne First Reading: Level Three]. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.
[166 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿