Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/21

Favorite 8: Season

My favorite seasons are summer and autumn and spring too! As you can see, I don't like winter!

My birthday is in August and we have a long vacation, so I like summer very much. Last year's summer vacation, I went to Okinawa with Eibei friends and this year I went to Minnesota U.S. for a home stay program. Summer is a good chance to make special memories. I also love some summer festivals. Fireworks are very dramatic. It is my pleasure going to a festival wearing my favorite yukata which color is white and printed pink flowers.

My second favorite season is autumn. Autumn doesn't has long vacation, but school festival is held in this season. Moreover the temperature is comfortable and I like autumn food is special, for example pears, mash rooms, apples. Especially I like mash rooms rice which made by my mother.

Third favorite season is spring. It is because I love cherry blossoms. Not only cherry blossom, many flowers bloom next to each. Spring also have nice temperature. Then I like spring fashion!! In spring I can try many kinds of fashion. I can wear thin knit sweater, boots, socks, hats, short pants and many things. In next spring, I'm thinking I want to go picnic with my boyfriend to Kumamoto Castle park.

[216 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿