Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/16

He is...? _Speaking

I'll introduce my friend. He is my friend, Jimmy. He is 20 years old, and we are classmate. He wears stripe shirt, he has blond hair and his eye is blue. I think he looks like husky dog. His eye and eye brow is very close. He belongs rugby club, and he is good player. His body is big and also neck is thick. In this picture, he open his mouse and makes funny face. As you can see, he is fun person. His part time job is McDonald's clue, and he is often scored by his boss. He is popular among us, because he is good character! Jimmy doesn't have girl friend, and he wants, so I recommend you to be his girl friend. Please ask me! 

[130 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿