Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/28

Amo's Birthday Party;3

We planned Amo's birthday party. Actually, her birthday is Nov 25, but we held it on Nov 22 night. This time's planner is Yuki.O, Sally, Juri, Haruka and me. This time's guest is Mayumi who is Amo and Yuki's common friend but other planner met first this time. However we felt we've know each other for a long time. We were immediately familiar. In advance, I lied Amo to invoke this secret party, the lie is that I and my  boyfriend will separate, but I don't know what should I do, so please consult my problem. Of course this is not real, but I played on Twitter and myself. Amo is a kind girl, so immediately she worried my severe situation. Thanks Amo. We invoke her to J-cafe which is in Shimotori Street, and when I and Amo and Yuki and Juri started consulting, Sally, I got a email by my boyfriend. It said; Hello Amo! Happy Birthday! Eimi and I don't have any trouble, so don't worry! Have a memorial time. Bye. And the same time, Haruka and Mayumi appeared the room singing birthday song. Amo was so surprised, so we explained the correct situation again and she got it. After that we presented a message board by Eibei friends, a little house plant and pretty pierce. We had the dinner and took Purikura at underground Festa. The plan succeeded! We are happy, because we have good friends.

[240 words]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿