Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/29

My new p.t.j

I changed my part time job which is ZARA's sells assistant. ZARA opened new shop at Aeon mall Kumamoto. I work at the ZARA. Before Aeon mall Kumamoto was called Kurea, but it changed the name.

ZARA has three section, Señola-Ladies, Caballero-Men's , Niño-Kid's.
Actually, ZARA is Spanish company and ZARA belongs Inditex group. ZARA expand all over the world and has over 7,000 shops. ZARA is the biggest company in the group. Of course as you know, ZARA is fashion brand shop.

I am opening staff of this shop. I've never work clothes shop, but I like clothes very much. I've had admiration for clothes shop's staff for a long time.

I'll introduce our company's five minimum.
1. Open Communication
2. High Level of  Expectation
3. Promotion from Within
4. Fair and Respectful Treatment
5. Quick Decision Making

Before ZARA run, new sells assistants were lectured about ZARA and I learned these five minimum. In addition ZARA's staff doesn't have to speak Spanish, but we use many Spanish words. For example, ropa means cloth, zapatos means shoes, and falda means skirt and something. I'm learning Spanish in university, so it's interesting for me.

In ZARA, part time worker don't wear uniform which is all black clothes, T shirt, vest, pants which is unckle-lengh pants, and leather shoes. These are provided by ZARA. These are so cool uniform!! Then regular employee wear ZARA's trend items.

I'm belonging to Ladies section. This section has three parts, Women, Basic, and TRF. Women part is the most elegant part. And generally this party's clothes are a little expensive. Basic is normal design clothes, TRF is casual line collection and a little reasonable price.  ZARA's brand theme is "elegance", so what Women corner locates entrance is decided. All shop's entrance is Women part. Ladies staff's number is about 20. I recommend my friends TRF clothes, because its cheaper and casual. Mainly I work Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday. I want to you visit ZARA in Aeon mall Kumamoto, I'll welcome you!

[325words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿