Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/09

Favorite 6: place I've been

I'll show about my favorite place where I've been. My favorite place in Japan is Tenjin Fukuoka and Okinawa. First, Tenjin is the best shopping place for me. Tenjin is bigger than Kumamoto downtown, but it's smaller than metropolis like Tokyo. So I think Tenjin's scale is so useful. When I go Fukuoka, I always go by expressway bus and I take approximately 1.5 hour. Then Tenjin's another good point is buses are very useful and so cheep. It is very good for customer. Some years ago Fukuoka city was nominated "One of the best shopping place in the world". Second, I like Okinawa. As you know Okinawa is the most famous resort destination in Japan. I've been to Okinawa 3 times. Until now, I experienced many kinds of marine leisure sports. Okinawa's sea is so clear water and there are many fishes or animals in the sea,. When I did snorkeling, I saw a turtle. I want to go there again!

[170 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. >Okinawa
    It's a nice place in Japan.
    I've stayed in there for 6months to work at American base camp in Ginowan.
    Never done for diving.
    I often went out with my American friends at Kokusai Street.

    返信削除
  2. To Tetsu
    Oh really! I went to Ginowan beech too.

    返信削除