Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/08

Favorite 5: magazine

I'll introduce my favorite magazines. First, I like fashion and I favor many kinds of fashion styles. So I consult many magazines. Each magazine's target people is different. For example the ViVi's target reader is young people who favor royal road of trendy fashion style, the CanCam's target reader is a little adult people who favor lady like fashion style, and the Zipper's target reader is not adult people who favor so unique fashion style. I read or scan many type of magazines and I skim each good points. Sometime I also check men's magazines if it comes to that. Second, I like cute models very much. I like ikumi, Nozomi.S, Aiku.M, Arisa.S, Lina.F and so on. Especially the non-no is adopting most number of my favorite models. So I need to check many magazines. Did you get my love for magazine? Thank you.

[144 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿