Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/28

Favorite 9: Shoes

I have a lot of shoes. So I can't choose about one pair of shoes! I only don't like flat shoes, because when I wear it, it doesn't make my legs nice visual.  So I like almost high-heel shoes. Shoes are very important in fashion, so I have a lot of shoes. I like front of lace up boots, my boots's color is brown and the top has far. This is my favorite boots. Do you know platform shoes? It is last style pumps. Its toe is round and some one fringed or treated designs. My platform shoes's color is brown, this is my favorite shoes too. This shoes have belt, its bottom is thick and the front is T line designed. Then second my favorite shoes are black short boots. Its top has far which color is gray. The heel's height is about 11cm! Yes, it's so high! But I like the color and design. Now I want to get engineer boots, because it is so cool and it must very useful. If i get it, I'll wear it when it is rainy.

In addition, I remade a black CONVERSE. Look bottom of the piture! I painted silver paint, sprayed gold color spray, and I attached some button. What a nice and cool shoes and this is only one in the world! I'm proud it so much. The buttons, I bought in U.S. Minnesota. These are antique of Armish. One button is decolated baby face or sun, other one is sculped olive leaves, and other one is drawn Armish man who is ridding a hourse.
[277 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿