Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/20

BR 2-08: A Present for Jojo (Jeremy, 2000)


"She wished there were two bug presents, one for her and one for Mouse." (p.7)


I read "A present for Jojo". This is story about the twins. This story's main character is Jojo and Mouse, they are twins. Jojo is brother and Mouse is sister. Jojo has brown hair, Mouse has curled red hair, and they has a younger brother Pip.


This book has only 462 words. You can read quickly. Then British English is used in this book. When I saw the picture in this book I remembered Minnesota's garden center.


Jojo likes space, and Mouse didn't know what she likes thing. She worried about that, but she found by herself! This is really good story, so I want to read someone who don't know your interesting things.
Reference
Strong, Jeremy. (2000). A Present for Jojo [Literacy Land: Step 6]. Harlow, England: Pearson/Longman.
[139 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿