Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/11/07

BR 2-06: Cinderella (Susanna, 2004)

"This isn't a stick, Cinderella. It's a wand. The time has come to tell you a great secret. "(p.20)

I read "Cinderella". Everyone know Cinderella is one of the masterpiece story and so famous one. But I've never read English "Cinderella", so I chose this book. This book has one story and 1,600 words. The grammar isn't difficult but I found many new words. For example, I got a new conversation, it is "jolly good", this one means very good. I've known this story but I felt fun, so I recommend you this story. i think this version's Cinderella has some different points as compared with I know one. Then I like this book's author, my fifth book review's author is same person.

Reference
Davidson, Susanna. (2004). Cinderella [Usborne young reading: Series one]. London, England: Usborne Publishing.


[135 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿