Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/12

1763 French Indian War END

I’m a rat. I’m from Virginia. I’m traveling. Now is in September 1758 and middle of French Indian War. I’m looking the situation. I heard that Virginia army is very strong, because Washington takes command of it. So, French army gave up before they attack Virginia army.  Washington won and got a French fort. Washington says “I think that we call here Pitt fort. This is namesake of Britain prime minister. ” Here will call Pittsburg.
Now is in 1759 and here is Quebec. Britain starts battle again with French. French army has a fort on the high cliff. So Quebec is natural fortress city. In addition, French army has no less than 14000 soldiers and number of big batteries. Actually, I think French army favorable.hum…I worry this battle.
   Britain army is approaching the fort from the sea. James Wolfe who was just promoted to major rode in the ship. Wolfs have a big problem; they can’t invade beyond the sharp cliff. Wolfe was worried about it.” Here is perfect fort! I don’t know that we can invade way! What is the best way?” Wolfe says. At the time, a man finding a no guard point where is west side of the cliff. A man says “We can climb only that space and this is very dangerous strategy, although let’s go there.” Crews are delighted. Wolfe says”OK. It is very good plan. Everybody! Let’s prepare for our battle!” Do you here now? It’s good news for Britain. Now, war situation becomes equality.
   Wolves climbed the cliff silently like cats at night for French doesn’t notice them. And September 13 early in the morning, they took up them position on the hill. Of course, French army was very surprised, because they also thought that their fort is perfect. So French army is confusing.
   On the middle of battle, unfortunately Wolfe was shooted.He is fatally injured, but he doesn’t go down. Wolfe says his man, “Don’t tell my soldiers what I am dying until we win.” Then, when he saw Britain’s win, at last he went down. I think he was good commander and battled bravely. Battles finished completely. Britain’s flag flies in Quebec. Next year, Britain gets Montreal.
   In 1763, here is Paris.TheTreaty of Paris was signed by Britain, France and Spain. Spain received west of Mississippi river of Louisiana. France lost almost colonies in North American continent.
   Then Washington married Martha who is a young widow, they are both of landowner, so Washingtons became more large landowners. I live in his big yard now. And he was elected Virginia member of Diet. He became a hero for Virginia, and now for America.


[451 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿