Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/12

BR 2-16: The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse (Susanna, 2007)

"They danced across the empty ballroom and played with toys in the children's nursery."(p. 30)

I read "The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse". This book has 656 words. I think this is not so long one,but I enjoyed enough. The reason why I chose this book, I like this cute pictures. I'll introduce this story's outline. First there were two mice. Country's mouse's name is Pipin, and the other town mouse's name is Toby. Pipin and Toby are cousin, and they live separate. One day, Toby visited Pipin's country house. Pipin welcomed and gave Toby a cordial reception, but Toby doesn't like country life and food. Then Toby told to Pipin about town's special life, and he made a proposal what Pipin comes to town. Pipin was surprised big train, many people, noisy town, and special dinner too! However he loves  country life again soon. He like slow and small world. I think it is natural, because mouse is small animal! After read this story, I remembered the movie "Stewart Little", do you know?  I love that white and clean mouse. Our world is big, but for mice, it is more bigger. So what they were into even if our normal life is so bravely. Anyway this is so good, please read!

Reference 
Davidson, Susanna. (2007). The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse  [Usborne First Reading: Level Four]. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.
                                                                          
[240 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿