Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/11

Cheer up

One day, I and high school friends planed surprise for my boy friend who was also same high school. At some point in the near future, he will receive center exam and college entering exam. He will have received third time. So we planed to make message board. Ai. S planed that and told me. She in living in Osaka now, but gathered messages from many high school friends by use e-mail. I appreciate to Ai. We planed one month ago. Jan 5, Ai, Naotaka, Yutaro and I visited his dorm then we presented it. He was delighted! We cheered him up and had lunch in downtown. We went to Mricone, it is Italian restaurant by TSUTAYA. I like the restaurant but a little expensive, so I don't recommend you but the restaurant's ice cream or gelato is very good! Especially tiramisu and raspberrie flavor are special! After the day, he send mail all of people who gave message to him and us. I hope his success from the heart. Center exam is held Jan 14, 15.

[180 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿