Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/12

BR 2-18: The Hare and the Tortoise (Mairi, 2007)

"Harry trained extra hard. He woke up early in the mornings, and went running in the evenings too." (p.18)

I read "The Hare and the Tortoise" as last book. I know this story in Japanese. In Japanese we call "Usagi to Kame". This story has 880 words and normal level I think. This story is from Aesop, so very famous story. You know turtle and rabbit contends running race. Of course rabbit is faster than  turtle. But on the way rabbit slept. This story is added a little arrange. Rabbit's name is Harry and turtle's name is Tortoise. They works all day along at post office. The rabbit is famous runner but he is also luck pusher. The turtle is smart. I recommend you this story, if you know original Aesop story.


Reference
Mackinnon, Mairi. (2007). The Hare and the Tortoise [Usborne First Reading: Level Four]. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

[139 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿