Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/10

BR 2-13: The Little Red Hen (Susanna, 2006)

"Fine!, said the little red hen. Then I'll cut it down myself." (p.23)

I read "The Little Red Hen". I didn't know this story and the picture is pretty, so I chose it.
This story's characters are a little red hen, a glossy black cat, a noisy duck, and a fat brown rat. They live in a farm. One day, the little red hen found wheat seeds, and she thought to plant the wheat and make flour and make breads! It's a so great idea! Then the little red hen requests other farm's animals, but they didn't want to help her. They say every time "Not I". Other animals think that the little red hen's active is waste of time. The little red hen planted, cut it down, took the wheat to the mill, grinded...then did all by herself. She was so lonely, but she did all without any help at all. I think she has very strong mentality. I respect her and want to be like this, because she always has clearly vision, and live an independent life.
This book has 482 words, and not difficult. I recommend it to you.




Reference
Davidson, Susanna. (2006). The Little Red Hen [Usborne First Reading: Level three]. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

[201 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿