Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/24

My bf's birthday:)

These day my boy friend, Daichi, reached the age of twenty (20). You know, I love celebrating someone's birthday, so I'd expected the day and I planned some surprise! Actually I'd planed his birthday 100 days ago.kkk

First I decided to present birthday cake, muffler, photo album and boxer underwear. I like making photo album, but I'd never tried knitting, so I had to go ahead early. I went to TSUTAYA and read many knitting books and I searched on internet. Then I went to Makino where is in Shimotori street, and I bought 3 color knit balls. When I knit, I can't do anything because I use hands and eyes, but I always have heavy homework and classes, so going together was so difficult. However I made it up! My love did it;)

Next I presented boxer underwear, because he always lament over about lack of underwear! haha I opened ZOZO TOWN, online net shopping site, and found Paul Smith's nice design boxer underwear.

Third I made photo album. I printed about 30 photos. Now we've gone steady with for ten months, and I constructed 3 pics every month. I wrote comments on the pictures and added my favorite song's lyric. It's sung by Every Little Thing. On last page, I attached a little long letter.

His birthday is 18 Dec, and I baked birthday cake in 17 Dec night. He doesn't like real cream, so I made apple cake for him. I decorated with shiny sugar and powder sugar.

We went to Primadonna for the dinner. I said "Happy birthday Daichi:3 !!!", then I presented all of them. He was surprised and he didn't notice the muffler is made by me! So I told it, he was surprised again. After the dinner we had a piece of cake. He caressed my head, I was so happy, because I'd waited his special smile for a long time. I want to celebrate next his birthday and have to plan other surprise way.kk
I love you deeper than you, Daichi. Happy birthday!!yay

[342 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿