Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/09

BR 2-10: The Willow Pattern Plot (Rod, 2002)

"They were in a big garden. It had a high wall all round it and blue trees grew everywhere." (p.8)

I read "The Willow Pattern Plot", this book is wrote with 932 words. I think this book's picture is oriental. I'll introduce three main characters. Biff and Chip are twins, and Biff is girl, Chip is boy. I think their name are strange. Nadim is their friends.  They met at a car boot sale. Car boot fair is like free market, and Nadim bought a blue and white plate which is drew willow pattern. Nadim's mam collects willow pattern plates. They notice what the pattern tells a story. They went into the story's world by the magic key, and the adventure starts! This story is very good. Please read this story soon!

[132 words]
Reference
Hunt, Rod. (2002). The Willow Pattern Plot [Oxford Reading Tree Stage 7: More Stories B]. London, England: Oxford Readingd.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿