Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/07

Free writing: How I have learned languages

I have started to learn English since I was elementary school. In junior high school, I started English in the class, but my junior high school English teacher were not good teacher, because they were angry quickly or poor teaching. So English was my hateful and weakly class! Entering high school, I still didn't like English, however I met great teacher who speaks 5 languages. So I was impressed by him, and I studied harder. Then I became wanted to be a flight attendant. Now I don't think so. For my dream come true, I read many English sentence and translated to Japanese or made many English sentence from Japanese.

[110 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿