Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/16

Favorite 12: Friends 1

I'll introduce my best friends. My best friends are Misao, Ai, Amo, Okaki, Juri, Capi, Hiroyo, Sally and Ikumi. Every girls are so cute and humorous.
First, I've know Misao and Ai since junior high school, we met at cram school and same class. Ai entered Seisei high school, I and Misao entered Daini high school. Ai entered other school, but we've continued to contact. We often gathered. Then now Ai lives in Fukuoka. She is belonging Model club, because she is so cute. Misao is short, and it's cute. In high school we were same class except first grade. In first grade we went to school together. In second grade, we had big quarrel and we hadn't talked for long time. I don't remember the reason, but I was very sad. Now she goes Kurume University by JR train. They have boyfriend, and both guys are older man. I'm so jerous! haha
We are planning to go next 20th ceremony together. I'm looking forward to seeing them after such a long time.

[181 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿