Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/09

Favorite 10: application

I'm iPhone user, so I will introduce my favorite apps.
First my favorite is "Stupid Zombies".  This is shooting game, and this is so brisk game!! Guns reflect some times and kill zombies. Zombies' death style is so funny!! Their face is also so funny. Of course this is a free application. When I play this game, I always forget time. Oh my goodness!

Second, I favor "Weather news". This is so useful weather application. This is not only weather news, but also it tells earthquake information, typhoon information and tsunami information. Moreover this app seldom has bags, so we can use can use it smoothly. This one is also free.

Third my favorite application is "Office2 Plus". This is paid application and I paid 500 yen to get application. I usually use only free apps, and this application is necessary for me, because I have always many homework. This application can use Word, Excel and Power Point. I can always do my homework.

[165 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. Speaking of zombi,
    You know the zombi farm?
    Not killing them, we plan zombi into the backyard,and attack human.
    I've got that appli.so fun at the moment.

    返信削除
  2. TO: Tetsu
    I don't know the app!
    I'll get it soon!

    返信削除