Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/09

For my boy friend...

Hi goodmorning!
Last night, I conpleted knit muffler for my boyfrend.
I'll present it this Chiristmas. I'm looking forward to welcoming the day.
I had knitted since about 100 days ago. Look these pictures plese. I aimed that one day knit one line at least no mutter how busy. This muffler's length is over my height. I costed only about 3000 yen but I took so long time and my love. I hope what he is glad at my present. I've never tried knitting, so this is first challenge, but I think I mage good work and I'm surtisfied. Thank you guys who cheered me up my knitting plan. I thought handmade muffler is oldfashion or nonsence now, clearly ready-made muffler is better quarity, but I wanted to make by myself. How do you think boys?? Anyway now I'm so happy!

 [138 wodrs]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿