Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/12

Essay 2-03a: My history about learning English

I have learned some languages for long time. I studied English and Spanish. Learning other language is difficult for me, but communication with foreign people is exciting.

First, I learned English when I was a kinder garden student. I had lived in Singapore for about 4 years. I played with native speakers or Chinese English speakers. I spoke child English. My mother said that your pronounce was so good and you're good at listening ability. Unfortunately I don't remember more memories and forgot how I spoke in my childhood. However I got familiar with English very much.

Second, I came back Japan, I entered elementary school. We had English class every two weeks. ELT came class, we sing some easy song and learned about season, months, week, greeting and like that. A ELT teacher was my father's friend, so I joined his son's birthday party some times. I enjoyed western style party and culture.

Third, when I was junior high school student, I hate English! It is because I didn't like my English teacher. My teacher was angry at other students soon, so I hate the class. So English was my weakest subject. I had gone cram school and other subjects became better, but I couldn't take a fancy only English. However my listening ability was good as ever. I wanted to be better my English, but I didn't do much effort. I regret this time still now. If I did all I can, I succeeded university entrance exam.

Fourth, in high school, I wasn't good at English still this time. So I thought that I have an aptitude for science course and I pursued science course since second grade of high school. However in the end of second grade, I thought my future dream and I wanted to be a flight attendant. You know, English is necessary for flight attendant. I had to study English so hard, even if I don't want to study English. I alter the course of my study life. I pushed me into English study world.

Fortunately I have some good friends, so I studied very hard with her every day. My vocabulary used-up, because I hold it every time. For example when I have lunch, move next class room, take a bus, wait for turn traffic signal and go to bed, anyway I studied about 1500 vocabularies whenever I could. Then while cleaning time, I and friends gave some quizzes of vocabulary each other. I think learning with friends is so effective for me and I knew vocabulary is important on study English.

Last, I'm studying English KGU. I chose Spanish for second language. Spanish is interesting subject. I like Spanish pronunciation. I communicate foreign exchange students at English lounge and I made friend. Still I chat with her on Facebook. I hated English study on desk, but through directly communication I became get fancy English, more over other language. Then blogging is so hard, but I find new expression on this blog. I want to study Spanish and English harder.

[518 words]


12 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know that you lived in Singapore for four years!!! I was so surprised!!!! That's wonderful!!!!!

    I think it is important to give good classes to students from teacher. It was so bad to get angry to students soon.

    I hope you will be a flight attendant!!

    返信削除
  2. I didn't know that you lived in Singapore.
    I like to study Spanish, too!

    返信削除
  3. TO: Yuki.M
    OH really?! Yes I lived in Singapore. But I can't speak well.ohhh
    Oh thanks Yuki!!

    Now I don't have the dream.

    返信削除
  4. I was surprised that you lived in Singapore, because I didn't know!!

    Which do you like better, English or Spanish?

    I wish you can be a flight attendant in the future.

    返信削除
  5. TO: Kazu
    Oh you didn't know too?! Please remember<3
    Let's study Spanish!

    返信削除
  6. TO: Miyuki
    Thanks your comment.
    I love Singapore<3

    Oh my goodness, of course English.

    thanks. I want to find next dream.

    返信削除
  7. I envy you that live in Singapore!
    Which do you prefer studying English or Spanish?
    And why do you choose Spanish as second language?

    返信削除
  8. You have a lot of great experiences until now!
    I understand the importance to study with someone.
    Do you keep contacting with your host family in MN :)?

    返信削除
  9. Your essay is good, because it is detail!
    What subject in English are you good at the most?
    I would like to go to Singapore :)

    返信削除
  10. TO: Yukino
    I like Spanish class!
    I chose Spanish as second foreign language, because Spanish is used at many countries. I learned it at high school's geography class.

    返信削除
  11. TO: Natsumi
    Oh it's good question. I have to contact with them but both of us are so busy. So constantly contacting is a little difficult.

    返信削除
  12. TO: Yucco
    Thanks your comment:)
    I'm good at listening, may be.haha
    Singapore is so good! I often went to Orchard St.

    返信削除