Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/12

Favorite 11: time

I like the time when I spend time on my bed. In winter, my room is so cold, but I don't like using air conditioner, because air become dry. So I spend time on my bed and there is a little messy! I don't want to move out. I'm on there still now.haha Of course I like sleeping too! Then I like the time when I eat sweet desserts. I love sweet foods, for example raspberries flavor cake is my favorite. I can find sweets in refrigerator quickly.

But I don't like bath time. Generally, Japanese like bath time and take a long time, especially girls,  but I'm not so. Because my hair is long, so washing my hair is troublesome. However I want to keep beautiful hair, so I have to care enough. Moreover, when I undress I'm cold and I don't like bareness condition.

[154 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿