Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/23

Favorite 14: Animal

My favorite animals are dogs, houses, alpacas and cats.
First I like dogs and I have a dog. My dog's name is Cookey. She has a many dots, so I named her Cookey. Dog is so friendly and smart. My dog knows "Sit down". Her kind is Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She always flaps her tale and she is so cute.
Then I like horses too. House is so smart animal. When I went to Cairns Australia, I enjoyed horse back riding. My horse was so friendly and gentle. Not all horse is like this, some horses are rough temperament. So be careful! haha
Next, Do you know alpacas? When I see them, I'm very happy and relaxed. They have warmly white hair and sweet eyes and mouse. I want to see them.
Last, I like cat too. Some people often say "Which better do you like dogs or cats?", but I like both of them. My friend Okaki loves cat crazily. I like her cat, Kodama, too! She has black hair and big eyes. I think if cats would be a human, they are so sexy. However I don't like stray cats, because some of them have illness.


[204 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿