Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/19

Favorite 13: Friends 2

Second I'll introduce university friends. I met them at fleshman camp. I made friends with them at soon. Juri and Capi and Hiroyo are from Yatsushiro. Ikumi is from Tamana. They commute by JR train. Amo is from Hitoyoshi, but now she lives in Kumamoto city.
I went to many places with university friends. For example, Okinawa, Nagasaki and we had many parties. Especially we like birthday surprise party. Okaki's birthday is November, Amo's birthday is September and Juri's birthday is February. We celebrate each birthday. Some time we give big present, or photo albums, or we planed abduction. Anyway we love surprise party!! Hiroyo is the cutest girl in the world, and Capi, her real name is Haruka, is sooo kind girl. Juri is always laughing and she is so pure. Amo and Okaki are a little loose persons. Amo is very interesting girl and our character is very similar, expect unpunctul point.haha Okaki's character is like a boy and cat, and she think she is Nami who is ONE PIECE character, then she is kind too. I'm glad to see these best friends. I want to go Hokkaido or anywhere overseas sometime!

[193 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿