Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/23

BR 2-11: The Gingerbread Man (Mairi, 2006)

"Most of time they were happy, but one thing made them sad. They had no children. (p.7)"

I read "The Gingerbread Man". Now Christmas has been coming, so I imagined gingerbread man and I chose this book. This book has only 435 words, and it's so easy. I like these illusts. 
There were a little old woman and a little old man. As you can know, they want to have children. When they see children, they were sad. So a little old woman made a boy from gingerbread. Gingerbread man ran away of everyone and singing. The gingerbread man is little and so cute. Then a fox is sneaky, so be careful! I want to know how to make gingerbread and want to learn by the little old woman. Does gingerbread include real ginger? I want to know that. And why does it include ginger? If gingerbread includes real ginger, I’ll add chocolate. I will search on the web, cook pad! I recommend you this book and have a nice Christmas!

Reference
Mackinnon, Mairi. (2006). The Gingerbread Man [Usborne First Reading: Level Three]. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.
[175 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿