Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/12/01

telecastic fake show


I love "Rin to site sigure". They are Rock music group, but not normal group!!!!
They are hysteric and destructive and innovative. Vocalists' voice is very high tone. Drummer's name is Pierre Nakano. Main vocal and guitarist's name is TK. Sub vocal and basist's name is 345 who is called Miyoko. This band is constructed only three musicians, but theire sound is so powerful. May be person who listen there tune feels that they are crazy or noisy! Yes, the music is like crazy or noisy, but the band's members are silently peoplen. They released 7 CD albums and a single CD. They seldom release CD as a single CD, so enthusiasts have to wait new tunes for long time. I have been to theirs LIVE three times before. These day, they had LIVE in Be-9 Kumamoto which is famous LICE house. Of course I went to the LIVE with my boyfriend. Please click this music video.

[157 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿