Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/11

Favorite 15: Movie

I'll introduce my favorite movie. Two week ago, my father showed rental DVD. The title is "BURLESQUE". Main actress is Christina Aguirela. This movie released 2010 November in U.S. and 2010 December in Japan.
This story's outline is after this. Ali has big dream that is to be singer, and to be real the dream she went to LA from Iowa. When she looked for job in LA, Ali found "BURLESQUE Lounge" which is run by Tess. Ali was impressed there stage and dance performance. Then she asked to work as dancer, but Tess, then she starts to work as waitress in the hall without OK. Then one day she got a chance. She appeared stage as pinch hitter, and sang as Nikki's who is troublemaker with over drunk pinch hitter. Nikki was so angry and she turn off music during the performance. Ali changed this happening to chance, and she sang a song a cappella. Actually she is very good singer, and Ali's voice reechoed in the hall without mic, she receive a standing ovation. At last the day's performance succeeded. Tess vote to settle Ali as main dancer, and Ali's powerful voice got a lot of attention as quick as a flash. BURLESQUE was enthusiastically received every day. Ali fell in love with Jack who works in BURLESQUE's bar. However some problems happen...
Ali was a country girl but she became a diva. She loves music and show, has powerful voice, performs sexy dance. I like "Express" this is sexy dance number and so cool! I thought that I want to sing this song!! Bottom of movie is "Express" by YouTube, please check it up soon! 

[284 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿