Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/11

Writting Class 4!

I did many home work and class through Writing class. I think I developed writing languge because I have English blog and posted. I did many book review posts. In the fact, even if it is not difficult contents book, there were many interesting expression or vocabulary. Then book review is a little difficult because I have to write just outline, It's mean I can't write conclusion. Then next, I had some essays and essay prep. To write long sentences was hard training for me. Especially movie review is heavy, because its have to spend many time. And in essay catcher, I cooperated Yukino and Haruka. We did our best and use Google contents effectively. I learned Google's good use way in this class. Then I made presentation by using PPT. I like make PPT, and Audio boo is nice but first I confused. Next, I commented and received comments by classmates. I was looking forward to getting comments and I like to post comments too. I also commented to other class's friend's blog. This class homework is so heavy, but posting English blog is good for me and interesting, I will continue it.


[195 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿