Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/11

BR 2-15: The Runaway Pancake (Mairi, 2006)

"I can't hear you.You'll have to closer."(p.44)

I read "The Runaway Pancake". This story has 608 words. There are many character in this story. Once a family, a dog, a rabbit, a duck, a sheep. a cat, a goat, a fox, and a pig. This pancake is not normal, it ran away! I don't know why he runaway, and maybe he didn't want to be ate. But I think happiness of food is that it is ate all up. So I think pancake doesn't have to go away!! Everyone chased the pancake, but pancake continued to runaway. After through forest, he met a pig. Pig lives inside of fence. He also wanted to eat the pancake, but pig didn't chase the pancake. What do you think the way the pig used? The pig dissembled as if he can't hear pancake's voice, and he said "I can't hear you. You'll have to closer." And pancake fell for the trap. The pig is smart.
The reason why I choose this story, it is just I like pancake. Sometime I make for my breakfast. I want to go stylish cafe and eat delicious pancake. I like pancake with vanilla ice cream and real cream and chocolate or strawberry sauce. It is so delicious. If you know good fancy cafe, please tell me on this comment.
This book is not difficult, but I think this is a little boarding. It's because this story repeats same character name again and again. It was troublesome for me. Thank you.




Reference

Mackinnon, Mairi. (2006). The Runaway Pancake [Usborne First Reading: Level Four]. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

[255 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿