Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/12

My friends

I'll introduce my friends.
Hiroyo is very cute girl. I've never seen cute girl like this. Hiroyo's height is 155 cent meter. She likes fashion, especially she loves Mori girl fashion. She often wear LEPSIM's clothes. She looks so good. She is also very kind. She lives in Yatsushiro, and she commutes by use JR train to school and spend over one hour every morning. She works in TSUTAYA, because she likes comics. Especially she likes boys comics. She likes ONE PIECE, so reads JUMP. Her hair style is like a mushroom.

Haruka also live in Yatsushiro and every morning commutes with Hiroyo. She is very kind and I think she looks like our mother. I like her wavy hair. Her family is hair cutter, so she always changes her hair by her grand mother. She has a brother and a dog. She likes Rola who is famous model very much. Her twitter icon picture is Rola too. And She likes K-POP and Korea, and some times she visited Korea with har friends. She often go Korean restaurant "Saul", I want to go with her someday.

Juri also live in Yatsushiro. Juri and Hiroyo was same junior high school, and Juri went to Shirayuri high school that is Christian school. Juri looks so cute but she is noisy girl, so I think she have to be silent, however I think noisy and funny is her best points too. She likes American music and K-POP music. She loves SNSD and Lady GAGA and more artists. She has many CDs and DVDs. She has a great deal of curiosity. She laughs very much, and I like it. She likes sexy diva and has many pictures.

Yukino is from Daiichi high school. She looks mature. She has black long hair. She likes Barbie's clothes. She has very good relation with her family. She has a younger sister. She likes Masaharu Hukuyama. She lives in Sanwa and she commutes by bus and uses Gakuendai Liner. She doesn't have job, but she will start job soon at cake shop.

Yuki is called Okaki by her friends and we named so. Okaki lives in Kengun with her mother and a sweet cat. She calls her father Gori. She has a older brother. she loves the cat and her name is Kodama, She is black cat. She works in Banya and home teacher for two junior high school students.she is good at sports, she runs very fast, and she eats very much. It is like a man. She is good at driving a car too. She is very kind, recently she got a new boyfriend. I hope her happiness.

Misato is called Amoru, because her family name is Amo. Anyway she is very funny and kind girl. I think our funny sence is best much. She lives near our university but she is often late to class. She is very fashionable too. Her father is fashionable too and kind, so he often buys clothes for Amoru. She likes COCO DEAL and dazzlin. She is from Hitoyoshi and her Hitoyoshi friends is so funny too. She works at hotel as Miko.

[525 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿