Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2012/01/10

Happy SALE now!!

I work at ZARA in IEON MALL Kumamoto, and discount SALE has started!! It is up to 50 percent OFF!! Especially bags, shoes and outer jackets are big discounted merchandises. ZARA’s almost boots and some bags are made by cow. I bought pretty high heel. The SALE has started since Dec 28. In New Year’s first and second day, soooooo big number of people came and bought. I always had to announced with loud voice, and it was very exhausted me. I like to welcome our consumers, but I don’t like that way. I worked in New Year’s Eve, New Year first and second day, so this year I couldn’t enjoy New Year’s mood. I’ve not been to shrine yet. However I ate Oseti and Ozoni. I was so happy!
I think SALE is one of the hard works in ZARA, but it is also good opportunity for people who had never visited to ZARA or known about our shop. So I did my best all day! Still SALE is continuing, please come to ZARA in IEON MALL Kumamoto.

[184 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿